Friday, December 18, 2009

LiFe? 0_o ?

Could there be life in the crab nebula?
Here are the facts:
Is there liquid water on the Crab Nebula: Not that we know of.
A magnetic field: yes, a very strong one.
An oxygen atmosphere: probably.

Do I think there could be life? Yeah, I guess there could be, but I really don't know.




















I think that life might be able to survive on Mars. Mars is right behind us in our Solar System (also known as the fourth planet from the Sun). It's 35 million miles away from Earth. Some people think that there used to be- and still may be- life on Mars. Scientists think that there used to be water on Mars too, but they know something happened to make all the water disappear. I think that eventually mars could, in theory, be a suitable planet to live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment